Grants and interest-free loans
As well as modest grants, the Trust can offer churches up to £20,000 in interest-free loans for the repair and improvement of places of worship across the county of Cambridgeshire.
The Grants Secretary will be pleased to help with your application for a grant or interest-free loan – just ring or email him.
For General Grants:
For Roof Alarms only:
- Roof alarm only grant (and loan) application form as PDF or as Microsoft Word
- Roof alarm publicity note
We like to keep a record of churches considering applying for a grant, as it greatly helps us in assessing how many applications are in the pipeline. Even if you just want to download the forms to discuss the matter with your own church council, would you please advise the Grants Secretary that you have done this.
Phone 01353 659077
Our next meeting is on the 24th September 2019; please submit any application for grant, (by e-mail if possible), as soon as you are ready to do so but in any case not later than one week before the meeting date.
At our last meeting, we awarded the following grants and loans:-
1) St Andrews, Toft: A grant of £3,000 and a loan of up to £15,000 for re-slating the south aisle roof and retiling the south porch roof.
2) St John the Baptist, Somersham: A loan of up to £6,000 for repairs to the tower clock.
3) We also gave a £1,000 roof alarm grant to St Mary Magdalene, Madingley.