Join us and help preserve our heritage
As well as helping to fund repairs, the trust tries to promote interest in the heritage of our places of worship in a number of ways:
- The Annual conference held on a Saturday in the Spring currently at Wolfson College, Cambridge. These consist of a series of illustrated lectures given on a different theme each year.
- The Guided Church tours which take place in the afternoon of the second Sunday of each month form May to August, with visits to three churches.
- Spring and Autumn Newsletters which are sent out to all members and describe the ongoing work of the trust and promote matters to do with church maintenance and care.
- The publication of books such as Exploring Cambridgeshire Churches by Carolyn Wright and the definitive work Cambridgeshire Churches edited by Carola Hicks. (These are out of print now, but can be still found at specialist bookshops and online.)
The activities of the Trust are open to all members, whose support and encouragement is essential to its work.
- Individual or Joint membership £20 Membership Renewal 2018 (Individuals)
- Church or Corporate membership £50 Membership Renewal 2018 (Churches)
- Download a Bankers Standing Order Form
- See the Supporting us page
Please send a completed application form to the membership secretary
Mrs Jenny Lowles
phone 01353 861674
Many thanks – we look forward to meeting you at one of our events!